I swear I’m not making this up.
The long tail is all the rage these days. (See chart).
(courtesy of The Long Tail Blog)
These are some of the long-tail searches that people used on various search engines to get to my site
– bob the builder porn
– where can I find Dilbert’s ultimate house? [I love these natural language queries. Do these people have no idea how search engines work? Or are they just hoping that Google is really the Star Trek ship computer?]
– disposable scrubber
– some photos for hairy females armpit
– universe collapse 80-100 billion years
– gold nanospheres Singapore
– how to test baby in womb for familial dysautonomia
My weekly report to the home planet just keeps getting better and better.